Long-shaft dowel SXR with hexagon head screw
The efficient one with short expansion element
- With pre-mounted safety screw with hexagonal head and moulded-on washer.
- Low anchoring depth saves time and costs.
- ETA rating in concrete and masonry.
- Anchor expands in solid building materials.
- In perforated building materials, the plug anchors in the cavity.
The fischer long-shaft anchor SXR is an anchor made of high-quality nylon.Thanks to the special anchor geometry, the SXR can be used in solid and perforated building materials. Due to the low anchoring depth of only 50 mm, the long-shaft anchor can be processed particularly economically. The low drilling depth saves time and reduces drill wear. The SXR is offered with a diameter of 10 mm up to an anchor length of 260 mm with hexagon head screws made of galvanised steel, hot-dip galvanised steel and stainless steel. The European Technical Assessment provides additional safety. The SXR with the hexagon head screw and moulded washer is particularly recommended for fastening metal constructions.