Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number 6535307
UPAT MAX bolt anchor stainless steel /R (A4) 10/10/75 K
MAX bolt anchor (heavy)
The strong bolt anchor for a wide range of applications. Approved for concrete. Suitable for seismic and fire protection.
The Upat bolt anchor MAX is the champion of its class in the field of bolt anchors. This steel anchor is particularly
suitable for fastening medium to heavy loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete as well as natural stone.
with a dense structure. The Upat bolt anchor MAX is often used, for example, for fastening cable support systems,
stair railings and column base systems.
- Comprehensive approval package: approval ETA concrete option 1, seismic, as well as fire resistance and sprinkler systems
- High load level: Due to the optimum interaction of the expansion clip properties and the cone area
- Flexible installation: Variable anchorage depths allow versatile use of the bolt anchors
- Close-to-the-edge fastening: The unit of cone and expansion clip allows for the smallest edge and axial distances
- Easy to install: shank with optimised diameter for low impact energy
- Protected thread: The pronounced drive-in pin protects the thread from damage during the setting process.
- Safe rechecking: The head embossing enables rechecking in the installation state
- Safe driving-in: The clip remains in position during driving-in, even in case of reinforcement hits and unfavourable drill holes
- Stainless steel (R/A4): For fixings outdoors or in damp rooms
- Short (K): The short version of the bolt anchor reduces the drill hole depth, the risk of reinforcement hits and enables a quick installation, while saving costs at the same time.